Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Honey!!

Today was F's birthday and the plan was to go out to dinner, but he has been having back pain for days now and was up for going out.  Instead, I ordered PF Changs (what he wanted for dinner) and went and picked it up.  If anyone has ever looked at the nurtritional information on the PF Changs website, you know there is no such thing as low calorie there.  Instead I made my own dinner when I got home.  A majorly modified sweet and sour chicken with brown rice. 

I love the fact that I did not feel pressured to eat something that was not healthy for me.  F is so supportive of the changes that I am making for my life.  I love feeling in control. 

Take care everyone...I am going to spend more time with my husband on his birthday and let him be the center of attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment