Thursday, February 23, 2012

I think I need to go shopping....

I am in California so I am yet again not in as much control of my diet as I like...I flew in last night and this morning I was looking forward to low fat no sugar scone.  Sadly, the place I go was running behind and I had to be across town.  So I had nothing for breakfast.  I got to the second site and they catered lunch.  If this is a preview of my 2 week strertch, I am going to be in trouble and need to really plan better.   The offerings included 2 salads that were covered in cheese and croutons and wonton strips.  The only dressings offered were ranch dressings which I love but they are high in fat and sugar.  There was some grilled chicken that was for the salads.  The offerings continued with mashed potatoes, a chicken alfredo pasta and a creamy chicken rice casserole, corn bread, and cookies.  I took of the grilled chicken and just had that for lunch.   Dinner was grilled shrimp and grilled veggies. 

I am definitely going to have to bring my lunches with me to the go-live.  I am also going to have to get some weight watcher microwave meals since I want to be able to control my calories. 

I fly home tomorrow and then I have 4 days at home, before I have to fly back for go-live...F's birthday is this weekend and I want to take him out to dinner..ARGH... 

Meanwhile I have to share that I started reading "The Hunger Games"  and I love it.  I am on the second book of the triology.  I highly recommend this series.

Take Care everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment