Monday, February 13, 2012

Listening to my body

I used to think that my body craved things like ice cream, chips, and fast food.  Now I realized that my body was not craving that crap.  How do I realize this?  Because now I get real food craving, like vegetables.  I am having a major vegetable craving and it seems no matter how many I eat, I can not wait to have more.  I love squash, zucchini, asparagus and anything else I can thing to throw in.  I am in California this week and I had grilled vegetables for lunch.  I was fabulous and filling.   I really could have had them for dinner too...but I do need some protien too Sashimi it is for dinner.

I have more work to do this week...so working from the hotel tonight is what is going to have to happen.

Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment