Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sorry for not blogging lately, I have been sick and tired!

No not of blogging, literally sick and tired.  I flew home from LA on Thursday and I did not feel 100% when I woke up that morning.  I did not get home until after 1:00 in the morning and went to bed.  I woke up the next morning and felt worse.  I still went to weigh in and had gained .2 pounds.  I am writing this off to not feeling well and water retention.  I came home and went back to bed.  Then the pattern began.  I spent the next 5 days laying on my couch with a fever over 100 and coughing.  When I was not sleeping, I was miserable and aching all over.   It was the most I could to do to write a few lines on Facebook. 

F made me eat regularly though it was a struggle.  I was not hungry, but I needed to eat.  I am still coughing but the fever is gone and feel human again.   So it is time to start blogging regularly again.  I lok forward to continuing this journey with you guys so I will update with my day tonight...

Talk to later...

No comments:

Post a Comment