Sunday, February 12, 2012

I noticed something.

I used to be known for those fateful words at work and it was usually followed by something being wrong with our system.  Well I noticed something about my body too.  Yesterday, I noticed that the loose skin has begun. It started with my lower abdomen, while I have lost fat the skin is not retracting beck and tightening, instead it is hanging more.  Then yesterday, I noticed my upper arms, it is obvious that I have lost alot of the fat up there and the skin is hanging down.  I called F to look at it and C could not help but ask what I wanted him to see, so I showed here and she said, "yeah that does not look like your arm."  I was slightly upset, because I hate wearing long sleeves, but I find the loose skin unattractive.  I told C I was upset because it made me feel not pretty and then out of the mouth of my gorgeous daughter came these words of wisdom that hit the center of my heart and spread like warmth from a fire through out my body.  "Mommy your beauty does not come from a body part, but from your heart and you are beautiful.  I think you are beautiful and Daddy thinks you are beautiful, but you have to remember that you are beautiful!!"  Wow!!! such wisdom from an 8 year old. 

Today was a cleaning day both my car and the house.  We have visitors coming next week and I am out of town in LA until Thursday.  In fact my visitors and I will be hooking up at the airpot because our planes are due in around the same time.   Breakfast was Kashi oatmeal.  BAout 2 hours later I started having stomach cramps again like I did last week. I do not know if I am fighting off a stomach bug.  I have not had much of an appetite for about 4 days, it is a challenge to eat actually.  Lunch was salad with avoocado. Dinner was turkey breast with grilled vegetables.  Tomorrow is a travel day and lots of smalle things to wrap up at work before we go into a build freeze.  

Well I will talk to you later.

1 comment:

  1. You're daughter is right. You ARE beautiful because of what's inside. that being said...I understand a bit about losing fat quickly and your body not adapting 'as' quickly. Strength training is the key to the flappy skin thing, can't wait to read about that when the time comes :)

    ReplyDelete