Sunday, February 5, 2012

I even offered to cook....

I was slightly disappointed in F today.  I offered to make F and C some Chili from scratch for dinner tonight and he was trying to be nice when he said no thanks, but what he said kind of hurt.  He said, "Why don't you just buy two cans of chili?"  It hurt me to the bone..why would he want to eat processed meat and artificial crap, when I could have made one with fresh tomatoes...I am sure he was trying to be nice...

I slept in this morning and had oatmeal for breakfast and lunch was avocado.. It is amazing to me that one avocado can make me feel so full.  I am sure it is because of the fat content.  It takes longer to digest.  I really enjoy it just plain..

Dinner will have to see how I feel, I have a headache which usually affects my appetite.

I started taking my Vitamin D, so far no side effects. 

Talk to you later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment