Saturday, February 4, 2012

Another weigh in...God I feel good!!!

I went to weigh in this morning and I lost another 2 pounds!!!  That is with the PMS water retention!!  I am 2 pounds away from 80 pounds!!! Every pound I take off makes me feel more empowered and stronger.

C played soccer last night and we went out with a bunch of people afterwards to have pizza.  I ate before the game, so I did not have any pizza and I do not miss it.  I had the same person ask me again if I am eating "real food"  after we went to lunch and I ordered grilled vegetables.  So I asked her, "what is real food?"  She said you know like steak, burgers, and such.  I told her that I felt grilled vegetables were real food.  I make sure I have protien, carbs, and even fat.  I just make better choices so instead of having a processed salad dressing, I add some avocado to my salad to get so naturally occuring fat.  I have shrimp, but instead of fried I get grilled shrimp and I do not have a pound of shrimp.  I do not feel deprived. 

Going to a party tonight and will be out very late, so the plan is to eat before I go and take a Kashi bar in case I get hungry in the middle of the night.

Breakfast this morning is Oatmeal Revolution oatmeal.

Talk to you later...take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment