Saturday, February 25, 2012

Shopping and a bra fitting

So I had to go shopping today because some of my pants ore falling off me and I have 2 weeks in CA ahead of me.  I lost another pants size!!! YEAH!!!  Then I decided that the gap in the cup of my bras was not good, so I had a bra fitting as well...Well I have lost a whole cup size!!!  What???  I did not want to lose those!!  I bought some cute bras and underwear too, because my underwear was slipping down all the time too.

Breakfast was oatmeal. Lunch was some low fat mashed potatoes and veggies.  Dinner was a chicken breast with veggies. 

Pretty boring but I am glad to be cooking for myself.  Tomorrow is F's birthday and the plan is to take him out...but everything is on hold since he is having major back pain again.   So I will update tomorrow what we end up doing. Then monday our plan is an adult night out on the town after soccer practice. I am going to love going ot soccer practice!!  I miss watching her play.

Talk to you later.....Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment