Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Getting ready for 2 straight weeks of stress...

Tomorrow I fly to Cali for 2 full weeks of living in LA, yeah even weekends. I will be doing go-live, which means long hours and stress, couple that with Go-Live food and it is aq recipe for weight gain.  I am going to rise above it though and plan on still losing weight.  How?  you may ask...Well first of all, it is going to involve a grocery shopping trip.  I usually eay out when I am in LA, but since I am going to be there longer, I am planning on using the fridge and microwave in my room.  Yes this means a little more processed food, even though it is going to be healthy stuff like Weight Watcher meals, but it will be worth it be able to track exactly how many calories that I am consuming.  I also plan on getting some fresh fruits and vegetables that I can bring to go-live as snacks, in order to avoid the sugar buffet that is usually available.

Today was a good day.  I started with some oatmeal for breakfast, a smoothie for lunch, and steamed veggies and chicken for dinner.

I am also planning on making time to blog every day because you guys keep me honest. 

Take care...talk to you later.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Don't rely on the weight watcher's meals too much though. While a LOT healthier than normal frozen meals, still high in sodium (hello water retention) and low in nutrients. Also grab the microwave oatmeals, veggie steamers for the microwave, and plenty of fresh and raw fruits and veggies.

    ReplyDelete