Saturday, June 2, 2012

Another busy fun filled day!!!

I got up this morning and the first mission was to try and get Justin Beiber tickets....and I failed miserably!!!  Oh well I put a bid on on the Auction site so I will know in 10 days...F had taken C to soccer practice but could not stay because he had a chiropractor appointment.  I had Vitatop Muffin and then left and went to pick C up.  I had an appointment to get my hair done at noon.  Practice ended at 11:40, so I had to race over to the Salon and did not have time to drop C off, so she came with me. My Hair took about 2 1/2 hours to get the color touched up. Sadly, it was too late to get weighed in this week.  I brought C home made her lunch and I had another vitatop muffin while on the run to the Grocery Store. Once I was home again, I made dinner for F and C, chicken and corn on the cob and had a healthy dinner of teryiaki Chicken and an avocado. 

C and I are starting German lessons, preparing for our trip to Germany in July. I have done the dishes and now I am trying to plan out tomorrow.  I need to do Laundry and get ready for LA next week.  I want to take another yoga class, trying to decide if I should do a morning or evening class. 

Life has been so crazy lately, my nephew J has been having a really tough time and me being the type of person I am, I just want to make it all better.  My grandmother is in the hospital after a fall and I am worried about her.  Work is stressful, lots of projects that need to be completed and I really only have a month left before vacation.  C's dance recital is 2 weeks away and I have lots to organize this week end so that her dress rehearsals go well this week while I am gone.  F is still suffering from major back pain, another thing I just want to be able to wave my magic wand and make him better.  He has major pain when changing position.  All this means that I am dealing with major stress which is never good for weight loss. 

Well tomorrow is another day and I am determined to have it be a good day!!!

Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment