Thursday, June 21, 2012

Things weighing me down this week..

I think the stress of my personal life is getting to me...I usually try to be a positive person, you know big girls have to smile right!!  But this week, between my brother R stressing me out and feeling a little run down and sick, I just do not have energy!! I wish I was home that way I could go to Yoga and find my center but sadly not a possibility and doing some moves in my hotel room is just not the same!!!

Breakfast was a Fat free No sugar added Wild Berry Oat bran muffin.  Lunch was my typical grilled veggies and salmon.  Dinner was some grilled veggies that I bought at lunch time for dinner and oatmeal...Sadly when I got to the hotel and went to pull the container out..it opened and I ended up with veggies all over...and then I saw lots of olive oil at the bottom and lost my appetite all together.

I am two weeks away from my vacation to Germany.  I am looking forward to getting away, but stressing about the food.. It is all so good in Germany!!  The bread alone is addictive!! I am just going to have to be reasonable and exercise..

Well I need to pack and get ready for my work/travel day tomorrow!!

Talk to you later..

No comments:

Post a Comment