Thursday, June 28, 2012

Yoga and my hands

So I have been avoiding typing for the last couple of days because my hands broke out in a painful rash that is a type of eczema that is brought on by stress.  This has made typing and moving my hands quite painful.  I have a doctors appointment today, to get something to help.  So please forgive me. 

Eating has been on track though I can't recite for you what I have been eating.  I have been eating lots of fruits and vegetables. 

Since it is not contagious, I have been trying not to let it stop me from exercising.  I went to yoga last night help me with my stress.  The class was great and while I was there I was able to breathe through the pain and do the moves, but once I was home my hands were really hurting.  I ended up going to bed early last night in order to relax.

This time next week, I will be in Germany enjoying my first day of vacation.  I am stressing a .little bit about what I am going to eat while I am there, but I am trying very hard to realize that I am stronger than this challenge and I will be fine. 


I will try to type more after I see the doctor today....

Talk to you later....

1 comment:

  1. Crystal, I hope your skin gets better! I'm sure this heat isn't helping anything. Have a WONDERFUL vacation, enjoy, send us a postcard if you think of it! ;)

    ReplyDelete