Saturday, June 16, 2012

Weigh in day---What a busy day and weekend

I got up this morning and weighed in...I lost another 2.5 pounds bringing the total to 135 pounds.   After that, I ran home and picked up C to take her to soccer practice and grabbed a Kashi bar to have on the way.  Sadly it was the same time as my yoga class, so I had to skip yoga but I got to watch C have a really good time out there playing the game she loves.  It was totally worth it!!  I got home from soccer practice after 1:00 pm.  I had a avocado for lunch.  I relaxed for a little bit before making sure all of the costumes accessories, shoes, and makeup was packed and ready for the recital tomorrow.  Around 4:00, I went grocery shopping because there is no way I can go tomorrow and I needed to pick up stuff for F and C for next week. 

Since we are going to the recital tomorrow and we will be having dinner with J's family from dance after the recital, C and I decided that Daddy would get to choose a restaurant to for his "Father's Day" dinner tonight.  He chose a local Mediterrean restaurant.  He had lamb 3 ways, C had chicken tenders and fries, and I had a salad.

We came home and F and C played against each other in Wii while I cleaned the kitchen and got his gift together.  C gave himm his gift and then we played a Family Wii game. 

Tomorrow is a really busy day.  C and I have to leave the house around 9:30 am and then F will meet us there much later. The recital starts at 3:00pm followed by the dinner out with friends.  Once home, I am going to have to pack and get ready for LA next week.  I have to remember to grab a Kashi bar to have for lunch.  Luckily J and D from dance are bringing snacks and drinks for the kids and worse comes to worse I can make a run to McDonalds for C. 

Well time to hang with the very wonderful husband and Daddy in world....
Talk to you later and have a great day tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment