Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I hate video cameras!!!!

Last weekend was a busy fun filled weekend with C and F.   C's dance recital was on Sunday so the whole day was spent there.  C was cover girl this year which meant that she got a solo, picture slide show, and a Tiara...I was watching the slide show and tearing up when JLcame from back stage and said that JP ( the dance teacher)  wanted me back stage to present C with her flowers when she got her crown....So like a good dance mom, I ran backstage and watched the solo from the wings.  When it came time to give C her flowers I had to go out on stage in front of all those people.  My wonderful husband F decided that her should tape this wonderful moment and take pictures.  If I was feeling at all good about my body, seeing on video was enough to make me sick.  I could see all the flaws and thought that I looked horrible.  Thankfully I have great friends that tell me I look great and that I am seeing myself through jaded eyes. 

Yesterday was a flying day, so I ended up staying up all night and then sleeping on the plane.  Waking up about 20 minutes prior to landing to eat my Kashi Bar.  I got Salmon and Grilled veggies for lunch and had oatmeal for dinner. 

Today was another busy day,  I had a blueberry and pear low fat no sugar added scone for breakfast.  Lunch was Salmon and Veggies again.  Dinner was more grilled veggies and a Kashi bar. 

Germany is about 2 weeks away and I still do not feel great about my body!! Oh Well....I look better than I did a year and half ago so I am just going to go rock it out and be myself..

I am watching TV now and doign yoga in my room.  I miss my yoga studio when I am away. 

Talk to you later.  Take Care

Oh by the way, I have a friend P, who is inspiring me!!  She has been doing boot camp and while she is struggling she keeps going back and trying even harder.  She is the most supportive person and I love our interactions on facebook. 

Well that is it...I really am going now!!! Bye guys!!

2 comments:

  1. Your beautiful!!!!! never doubt that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen the picture and you looked so beautiful! I showed it Stefan, because we can really see, how much weight you have. lost!!!!! You can be so proud for this performans!!!!! My weight ist going up and yours is going down, yours have the better part :-):-):-):-(! <3<3<3
    Don't be sick. - be proud and happy !!!!

    ReplyDelete