Monday, June 4, 2012

Taxi Cab Conversations and Uplifting Comments at work!!

There used to be this HBO show called Taxicab Confessions,  and there were hidden cameras in the cab recording every thing that happened. I felt like I was on that show today!!  I had one of those cab driver that at 5:15 in morning wanted to have political and personal conversations with me while on the way to the airport.  He started with his opinion that prison is too nice that is why the penal system is not reforming prisoners, because prison is niver than the environments that they are in right now.....Ok...it is too early to have this conversation.  He then transistions to discussing his 20 year old son and how he is trying to keep him on the straight and narrow.  Great!!! This transitions to his wife and how she is on Facebook too much and he does not like Facebook because old girlfriends find him on there and the last one was still really sexy.  This transitioned to the discussion how thin women with big boobs (ok he did not say that but those were the women that he pointed out) were innately sexy and all other women were the girls that you settled down with....OK PLEASE LET ME OUT OF THIS CAB!!!!  Thankfully the last conversation happened at the airport so I just had to listen to that for a couple of seconds. 

I followed my typical flying routine of falling asleep before the safety presentation was completed and woke up about 20 minutes prior to landing.  I then had the Kashi Bar that I brought with me.  Once I got to work it was pretty smooth sailing.  S, my next door cube neighbor said Hi and followed it with, "you look skinnier than you did too weeks ago".  I do not know if this is true, but it felt nice.  Lunch came and you guessed it, I went to the place that has my Grilled Vegetables and Salmon.  While I was there, I also ordered Grilled veggies entree to take back to the hotel for dinner.   So Dinner was the grilled veggies and some oatmeal.

All in all, a pretty good day!! 

Talk to you later.....Take Care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment