Sunday, June 3, 2012

Yoga...my favorite and least favorite poses

I woke up this morning after staying up to make G did not need me for the downtime at work and I had a Vitatop for breakfast.  C got up and had breakfast and started doing her German language program. I had avocado and Kashi bar for lunch.   Then it was off to the store for some last minute stuff.  When I got home, it was off to a Yoga class...I thought I would share my favorite and least favorite poses....

This is the child pose..  I love it for the back stretch.

And this is my least favorite though I am actually able to grab my leg on the right.  On the left side I have to use a strap to assist.  I call this the torture me pose....

I picked Chinese for F and C on the way home.  I made teriayki chicken for my self.  I really wanted the General Tso's Chicken, but the thought of the deep fried chicken, white rice and sweet spicy sauce and the amount of calories and fat I would be consuming was nauseating.

Spending the evening cuddling with C and getting ready for LA next week. 

Talk to you later..Take Care


No comments:

Post a Comment