Thursday, June 7, 2012

Are you an Actress....Really Seriously???!!!!

On my way to work this morning, the cab driver asked, "Are you an actress?"  My response, "Do I look like an actress???"  He is nodding his head and I am thinking oh my god this driver is either blind or delusional!!  I respond back, "No I am not an actress."  After we arrive at my destination, I think oh my god I should have said "Yes I am Kirstie Ally's stunt double!!"  The story only gets better as I am telling the story to my 26 year old male co-worker and he says "Well in a city where there are so many super gorgeous, super talented it is probably easier for not super gorgeous people to get work in the acting"  WAIT A MINUTE!!! Did you just say I am not super gorgeous!!!  Poor W, he tried so hard to dig his way out of this but it was not happening as 2 other women that heard the conversation immediately jumped in.....

I had a low fat no sugar apple walnut scone for breakfast.  Lunch was at a new place today I had poached salmon, curry califlower, and a salad with cucumber, cantelope, and proscuitto.  I was not really impressed the salmon had not taste, no curry taste to the califlower though it was yellow, and I picked the proscuitto out of the other salad.  Oh well, it was worth a shot!!  Dinner was some oatmeal.  Overall a pretty good day. 

I have a busy weekend ahead!  Starting with my weigh in on Saturday, wish me luck!!

Talk to you later....Take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment