Sunday, September 23, 2012

Making plans to fight the plateau and looking to the week ahead

I will not give up or let a plateau defeat me...this is a bump in the road and I am making plans on how to defeat this plateau.  First is to increase my activity...really this is my only choice because I really can not decrease my calories or else I may send my body into a starvation mode which would cause my body to stop burning fat and instead hold on to it....I am going to increase mywater intake as well in hope to flush my system. Last but not least, I am not going to analyze and worry about everything because that stress would just increase my body's tendancy to hold on to the weight, since stress increases weight gain. 

In addition I am going to try the Dr. Oz. recommended supplement of Green Coffee Extract.  I will let you know if it works.

Yoga was hard tonight, the usual instructor is off getting married, so we had a substitute and she did not play any music, did a lot of strap work and loved to try and get us into weird positions all the while using the yogi terms instead of the translation...all in all it was a very hard class and not really relaxing, 

I had a vita top muffin, and avocado for breakfast.  Lunch was tomato and Kashi bar..I then went to C and T's house and watched football.  I love hanging out with C she is so much fun.  She says to me "you know you have lost me" I looked at her like "what" and then realized that she meant weight wise....That is amazing that I have lost entire adult!!!  I ran to yoga from there house and had chicken and veggies when I got home.  Now I am cleaning and trying to get the family ready for the week ahead. 

Take Care and have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment