Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I love my new hot pants....want to see....

 
NO!!!!  Not that kind of Hot Pants!!!  Are you crazy??  I won't even wear regular shorts yet!!

These kind of Hot Pants made by a company called Zaggora, and they claim that if these pants are worn during regular exercise that you can lose 4 times more weight than if you wear standard workout pants and in addition they are also supposed to help lose inches.  I saw the ad on Group-on for these pants and they intrigued me so I used the Group-on deal and purchased a pair, but I have to admit I am totally skeptical that these pants will make any kind of difference. They are made by a company in England so it took awhile to get them.  I wore them today while working at home and  running C here and there, my legs felt like they were warmer.  I will have to try them at yoga tomorrow.   I am taking their 2 week challenge of wearing them every day for at least 30 minutes a day, to see if I find the increase in weight loss and inches.  My first impression they are thicker than most workout clothes, which I am concerned about impacting my ability to move in yoga.  The other really noticable thing, is that they are incredibly loud when I walk, kind of like corduroy pants and my thighs rub together anyway so it is noticable to me.

I had a Kashi Bar and grapes from breakfast.  Lunch was a vitatop muffin, an avocado, and a tomato, and dinner was chicken and veggies. 

I had a conversation with J today regarding her motivation to be healthy and I hope my prespective helped her.  It is always amazing to me that I, the girl/woman that has been overweight her whole life and was always looking for the quick fix, could be the motivation for people to change their lives.  I was always looking for someone to motivate me to change and to be someones motivation is amazing.  

I posted this song on face book this morning and described how it represents to me the imaginary conversation between the strong, healthy woman that was begging to get out and the sad overweight woman that I had become.... so enjoy

Let me be myself by 3 Doors Down

Talk to you later.....and take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment