Saturday, September 8, 2012

Happy Early Birthday to me....

I weighed in today and I got myself the gift of losing 160.5 pounds before I turned 40....YEAH!!!  Happy Birthday to me...

I love the fact that I am a totally different person than I was for my birthday last year..Last year this time, I was out of control eating foods that were bad for me and eating fast food everyday and exercise was a word I never used or did.  This year I have not had fast food in almost a year vegetables and fruits are friends.  I eat high fiber foods and lean proteins.  I avoid processed foods and refined sugars.  Yoga has become my exercise of choice and I have increased my strength and flexibility.  I have energy to spare most days.  I am searching for the perfect 5K.  I no longer get winded running up the stairs.  I am more comfortable in my own skin. 

What does all this mean for me?  That as much as I am not looking forward to turning the big 4-0 tomorrow, I am determined that my 40's are going to be the most healthy of my life.  So come on 40's, you and me are going to be fast friends and face this life with a healthy outlook. 

So Happy Birthday to ME.....Thanks Crystal this is just what I wanted, a new look, a new body, and new LIFE!! 

Take Care Everyone....Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment