Saturday, September 22, 2012

Afraid fo the Plateau...

Well I did not lose any weight this week and this followed a week when I only lost  1/2 pound.  I am afraid that this is my plateau that I am going have to get past...but I have a plan.  First is to increase the exercise.  I am going to walk the track when C is at soccer practice.  C's practice lasts an hour and half so I figure if I walk the track for an hour alternating between jogging and power walking I should burn a good amoutn of calories.  I am going to work in an extra Yoga class on Friday mornings as well, that way I am getting exerise everyday.  We will see if this makes a difference,

My life always has to have a little excitement right?  Yesterday I got the pleasure of standing next to a celebrity (LOL) while going through security at the airport...I spent my time trying to make sure I was not in any of the paparazzi shots.  Today I got to step back into my ER nurse mode and respond to someone having chest pain, not exactly how I wanted to start my weekend. 

I will let you know how my plans to defeat the plateau go....It just seems like my body knew it turned 40 and decided to turn off the weight loss machine.  ARGH!!!


Okay time to chill with my husband,,,

Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment