Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Catch up time.weight loss, shopping, my last flight, and being booblicious

Sorry it has been a couple of days since I blogged...I was busy working, playing, and shopping.  Lets start with weight loss...I only loss 1/2 pound this week (Total 161 pounds lost)  but really I lost weight so I am happy. I love the fact the scale keeps going down.  I have been eating well, lots of vegetables, fruit, whole grains, and lean proteins but nothing really remarkable. Yoga classes were fabulous, I would love to go to more classes, but between working and C's numerous after school activities it is a struggle some times.

I went shopping this Saturday after spending a day on the soccer field for C's first game (they lost 7-3 and she was upset but that would need to be a different blog).  So I have to tell you I had FUN shopping.  I was able to go to stores like Guess and fit in to and buy tops at least.  I am about 20 pounds away from fitting into pants and skirts at those stores but still it was fun.  The customer service is a amazing at these stores and the workers made me feel like I belonged there.   In the past when I went into stores like this, no one would have talked me or they would have asked are you looking for a gift for someone.  The nice way to say, "you are not going to fit into anything in our store, but..."  I bought 5 different tops and each one of them I loved how it made my body look.  Yeah for finding my love of shopping again and my love for trying things on.....

My flight.....I have this really bad habit of staying up the night before I fly getting packed and organized for the day ahead and then as soon as the plane takes off and hits 10,000 feet, the earphones go in, the music from my phone goes on and I sleep through the whole flight.  I usually wake up about 20 minutes before we are going to land and eat a Kashi bar and then I hit the ground running for work.  Yesterday started the same way, but sadly everything went awry after that due to my seatmate.  He was a ery large guy and went partially on to my seat.  I probably the most sympathetic to some one in this situation so I jus scooted over a little to give him more room and got ready to hit 10 thousand feet.  I started to fall asleep, but sadly so did the guy next to me, but he had the issue that he was a major snorer and I do not mean a normal snorer I mean an open mouth, sleep apnea, loud obnoxious snorer!!  Loud enough that it penetrated my music and woke me up.  I spent the whole 4 hours listening to this man snore and trying to sleep.  ARGH. The last 20 minutes of the flight I really had to go to the bathroom but I could not get this guy to wake up enough to let me out and I could get around him due to his size.  I ran off the plane to the nearest bathroom......It is also why this blog is so late because I was exhausted when I got back to the hotel and I fell asleep pretty early but I also woke up really early!!

Being boobilicious.....I was wearing on of my new camis under a sweater for work.  Between the new bras that fit and the new cami, I guess my cleavage was more pronounced because one of my co-workers told me that I was looking boobilicious.   When she said it I felt slightly self concious, but then I looked around and my dress matched the majority of the women I worked with and my boobilicious status was only noticeable because I was wearing clothes that fit me and with losing so much weight I actually have an hour glass shape now because my waist is more defined and that too emphasizes my chest....I then felt beautiful and boobilicious..

Well it is time to sign off and rest some more before I get up for work...talk to you later.  We are going out to lunch today at work to a restaurant that has absolutely NO nutritional information aailable for its menu and that really annoys me, because calorie content of restaurant food is so hard to determine because you can not be sure how it is cooked and the portion sizes are usually quite large and really represent 2 or 3 normal portion sizes....I will let you know how it goes and what I have.....Take care..

No comments:

Post a Comment