Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I hate when work interfers with my yoga..

For the last two days, I have planned exercise and then had work come along and interfer so I could not go....This frustrates me to no end and the worse part is that they did not really need me for either phone conference but I had to attend.  ARGH!!!!

Tomorrow I am going to a special yoga class called Yoga Nidra all about achieving that state of total relaxation while awake and turning off your brain.  I desperately need to learn this skill since I am one of those Type A people that have problems falling asleep because of my mind is racing.

Food has been boring, but I wanted to share something...I love the Vita-Top Muffin, the Cranberry Oat bran is a particular favorite, so when I saw the Egg sandwiches (like egg Mcmuffin) I had to try them.  Now I wish had resisted that temptation because after one bite I knew this was an Epic fail....  I blame the fake cheese.  It just had the wrong taste and did not sit well.  Needless to say I was not wasting my preious calories on that, so I disposed of it and popped the Cranberry Oat Bran Muffin in the toaster.  Yum!!!

Well today was a long day and I am tired...

Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment