Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sometimes it is just prespective...

SO yesterday I went on about all the faults with my new body...beating myself up...but today it was all about prespective.  F decided to come with me to return the dress I bought yesterday and we looked for a new dress and found two that looked great on me with out the spanxs....I only got one of them because the other one was such a dressy dress that I would have to buy tickets to the opera to wear but his mouth dropped open when I walked out in that dress...It made me feel fabulous...

Breakfast was a Vita top Cranberry Oat muffin.  Lunch was a Kashi bar while I worked and C watched TV, while the cleaning serivce that  F hired cleaned my house so that I do not have to stress about coming home to a mess.  Have I said lately what a great guy I am married to!!  Even at my heaviest F never made me feel anything but beautiful!! He has never used my weakness against me....He has always done the opposite and told me how absolutely beautiful he thinks I am....On top of all of that...he loves me enough to be honest when somethng does not look good on me, but in a nice sweet way.  He spoils me!! My husband says things like...you need a new Coach purse...a cute little one to travel with...like he did tonight and then he won't let me settle for the cheaper one that I do not love but will insist I get the one that made me smile..he loves to shop....I am so blessed..

Anyway back to food...I hade some chicken and vegetable...then F and I went shopping and had a date night.....

Talk to you later....hoping to go to yoga tomorrow...

Take Care...

No comments:

Post a Comment