Saturday, July 28, 2012

Another week down and another Weigh in...

So as I had a week of finding myself and realizing that I am more noticeable.  I faced the weigh in this week with confidence.  I stepped on the scale and was surprised beyond belief when it showed a 5 pound weight loss!!!  To make it even more memorable, it marked a total of 150 pounds lost!!!!  I feel like I could conquer the world right now. 

Plans for the day include a party with the soccer team to watch the US women's team play Columbia!! I am planning on bringing a Kashi bar along with me to survive the junk food that I am sure will be plentiful.  I need to go grocery shopping today and then I will just hang with the family and watch some more Olympics.  I am an Olympics freak!!!  I love watching premier athletes at thier best competing.  For me it is not about who wins or loses, it is about the pure competition!

So I will talk to you later...Take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment