Sunday, July 29, 2012

A great yoga class and the shopping right before class

Today turned into a unprocessed food day for me, Breakfast was avocado, cucumber, and tomatoes.  Lunch was more cucumbers and tomatoes.  Dinner was chicken and veggies and for dessert cherries and grapes. 

So let me tell you about the day in between those healthy meals.  I spent the morning watching the olympics.   Around 3:00 pm, I went shopping mainly because I had a gift cheque that expired today that gave me $80 in free clothes.  So I decided to buy a couple more pairs of work pants.  I decided to try on pair of size 18 pants just to see how far away I was....and yep you can guess the rest the pants actually zipped up!!!  I bought the pants and then on a lark I decide to go to Express and try on some shirts....I pulled a large from the rack and headed to the dressing rooms.  I slipped the top on and it fit!!!!  WHAT!!! I can now shop at regular stores at least for tops!! I was so freaked out that I left the top at the store and headed out to my car to drive to Yoga saying to myself "I can wear a large at Express".... 

Yoga was fabulous.  It has been over 3 weeks since I have been to an actual Yoga class and I realized that I have missed it.  I loved stretching my muscles and testing my flexibilty.  I had lost some of my fleibility, but I am determined to get it back .

Well take care and talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment