Monday, October 24, 2011

Why don't planes have healthy snacks?

So I am in LA this week, so I had an protien bar before I got on the plane for my 5 hour flight. Once I got on the plane I went to sleep as I always do the plane.  I woke up as the flight was ending, so the Flight attendant in first class brought the snack basket over and out of instinct I grabbed a Twix bar. I sat in seat looking at that Twix bar thinking about how good it would taste but I was not hungry. I would just be eating to eat.  So I put that Twix bar in the seat back unopened and drank some water. I wish I had seen a healthy choice in that snack basket like fruit!!  After I got to work, I had a turkey sandwich with cranberry tofunaise and a side salad with oil and vinegar dressing. For dinner, I am having some sashimi.  One the exercise front, I am starting slow soto increase my activity today, I took the stairs instead of the elevator.  It is all about the small steps right.

1 comment:

  1. Small steps add up! I'm living proof (you've known me a long time...so you know). I'm so proud of you, and will be reading faithfully! Keep up the small steps and be proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete