Saturday, October 29, 2011

First Weigh In

So it has been a week since I started on this mission and I had my first weigh in today.  I lost 11.5 pounds!! This was just with the changes to my eating habits since I have not started an organized exercise program yet.  I am especially proud since this weight loss was done while I was in Los Angeles having to eat out and having no control on how the food was prepared.  Right now I am planning my strategy for getting through halloween and avoiding the candy that will be in my house due to my adorable daughter.

So let me talk about my daughter for a second, I am so grateful that unlike me growing up she does not have any weight issues.  She is active in sports soccer and dance. In fact she scored 3 goals today.  I love that she does not have to deal with the weight issues that I did when I was kid and she is part of the motivation to get healthy.  I want to be able to help her practice and not be tired or worn out after doing so.  I want to be a good example for her. I am trying to do this the healthy way so I can be a good example for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment