Wednesday, October 26, 2011

There is such a thing as too sweet!!

As I was leaving the hotel this morning, I threw a protien bar into my bar just in case my lunch leftovers from yesterday got thrown away.  I got to work and after my first conference call, headed down for a scone.  The one I had yesterday was really good so I was hoping for a repeat. The flavor today was Strawberry-Banana-Chocolate chip.  I took it to my office and took one bite and immediately knew this was a no go!! It was way to sweet!! So I grabbed the protein bar and ate it on my way to the next meeting of the day. Luckily my sandwich was still there so I had it and the salad for lunch.  Dinner was five grilled shrimp and a crab cake.  Work is one of those places that constantly orders food for meeting. Around 2 they sent out the e-mail about the food in the kitchen.  I went in to get water and saw the tray with sandwiches and cookies.  I looked at them for second and then headed for my desk.  It was just not worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment