Thursday, October 27, 2011

All work and no break makes Crystal a hungry girl!!

So today was one of those crazy busy days..I got to work and had my morning teleconference and then went down to get a scone..Today's flavor Peach-Plum.  Very good! Thank god too because after that I was working straight through the day.  Luckily I had grabbed an apple this morning from the hotel because I was so busy my lunch was the apple and diet Dr Pepper. I was not really hungry all day so it did not bother me. When I finally shut my computer at 5:30 pm and headed to the Hotel my stomach started grumbling.  Okay this is a huge challenge because being hungry I could so just eat my way through a big plate of pasta and still eat a desert.  Instead I ate a protien bar and let that sit for about a half hour then got a salad and grilled salmon. I ate about half the salmon and then as not hungry anymore. Meanwhile my work phone is binging constantly and I do not want to check it...Time to chill out.

No comments:

Post a Comment