Saturday, November 10, 2012

Time to catch up...I was banned from the biggest loser contest

So life has been so crazy between work and Mommy duties that blogging has not been possible.  I am not letting that happen anymore my blog is too important.   I just spent a week on site at my job at another go-live with food being provided but I made it through it.  Since the last time I blogged, I have lost another 8 pounds and my total is now 174 pounds lost.  It has been a year since I started this journey to the new me and every day I am amazed by how much I have changed from the person I used to be a year ago.  I now walk with confidence and pride.  I can walk anywhere with out feeling tired or wiped out.  I no longer have to see my pulmonologist, because while I still have asthma but with the weight gone I can management it much better. 

Some people I know are doing a Biggest Loser contest each chipping in 25 dollars and then whoever loses the largest percentage of of weight loss wins the money.  They told me about the contest, but said I was not allowed to participate because "you would so win"...LOL  I told them then I get to be Gillian Michaels. 

I have started wearing makeup again!!  For the longest time, I did not feel beautiful, so I felt ike makeup was wasted on me.  Not anymore!!  I make a point of making sure that I look my best whether it is hanging at home or going out.  

I have picked my 5K.....I am planning on running the "Dirty Girl".   It is a Mud run with obstacles, not sure it is the best choice but it sounds like fun and I thought that if I am going to run and sweat, I might as well get muddy too.....

Food today was good.  I had a Vitatop Muffin, a tomoato and grapes for breakfast.  Lunch was an avocado and Kashi Bar.  I had teriakyi chicken for dinner. 

Ok I promise I will blog more tomorrow. 

Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment