Monday, November 12, 2012

The rumor around the neighborhood is that my husband is having an affair

The rumor around the neighborhood is that my husband is having an affair.  I found this out today from my across the street neighbor.   I was outside when my neighbor across the street drove by and being friendly I waved at her.  A couple of minutes later, she came across the street and asked if that was me.  She said I did not even look like myself anymore.  I laughed and thanked her for the compliment and that is when she broke the news about the affair.  She said that a couple of weeks ago they saw me out and she told her husband, "I think that F's wife has lost alot of weight" His response, "no way is that her, I think that is a new woman in his life that is staying with him.  I have not seen his wife in awhile."  LOL I am sure that rumor spread like wildfire, so I am sure some people in the neighborhood think that my husband dumped me and found this hot chic to take my place....Too funny....

I had a Kashi bar for breakfast and Fiber one bar for lunch with a tomato and avocado for lunch and dinner was chicken and veggies...same old life.

So if you see my husband out with this hot chic do not assume he is having an affair come up and say hi and you will see that while the outside is actively changing the sweet person inside is still  me...

Take care adn talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment