Sunday, November 18, 2012

Just the stats Maam...

I feel the need to share the non scale stats that show my accomplishments in losing weight over the last year....I started out a Size 28 almost sizing out of the Plus Size store....Now I am a Size 16 on the bottom and a size 10/12 on the top.  I was a 48DDD, I am now a 38 C/D depending on the bra.  I used to be able to only shop at plus size stores like Lane Bryant.  Now I can shop basically anywhere.  I put on a size L dress at Express today and was rocking it...

I used to get exhausted walking up the stairs or  the around the block.  My feet would hurt after walking short distances no matter what shoes I wore.  I can now tackle the mall in a pair of high heeled boots and feel confident doing it.  I have picked a 5K to run and am excited and nervous about doing it.

I have about 50 pounds left to lose but right now I am looking at it as the last 10 miles of a marathon. I just have to keep preservering.  I want to cross the finish line....but really the finish line in this race is just the beginning. 

Talk to you later....take care!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment