Sunday, November 11, 2012

Should I be happier because I am thinner?

Someone asked me if I was happier now that I am thinner??  I pondered this question long after it was asked...sure I am more comfortable in my own skin, more confident, and feeling sexier overall, but am I happier?  Should my happiness be tied to my weight?  I would like to think that I was always a happy person in general, but I have to admit maybe I was not.  Sure I put in the happy mask, afraid to show that I was unhappy, but now I do not need that mask because I am generally happy. 

I had a good food day.  I had a cranberry oat bran Vitatop muffin for breakfast.  Lunch was a grapes, a tomato, and another muffin.  Yes those muffins are really good!!  Dinner was chicken and veggies. 

I went to a yoga class today and I love how strong I feel and how much my yoga experience has changed since I started.  When I started I could not get in a Half bow and now I can do a full bow. I can flow from pose to pose easier as well.  I love feeling like my body is strong.  I really wish I had a training partner/teammate for my planned Dirty Girl 5K...I can do this though whether it is by myself or if I find a partner.  I have a couple more people to ask so we will see how it goes. 

I am so glad that I found the time to blog tonight/early morning.  I am serious about recomitting myself to my blog.  I miss it when I can not do it.  Besides the holidays are coming and I want to have an outlet for my holiday stress that does not involve sugar and fat.

Talk to you later...and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment