Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sorry my work life took over my personal life this week...

I hate when I can not blog because I feel like blogging strengthens me, but this week my work took over my personal life.  The affects were vry far reaching, like having to miss my yoga class on thursday as well as C not getting to go to dance class because I was testing a build that needed to go to production on friday and I was working steadily from 8 am to 1 am....that is a long day!!  I had planned to take C to dance class, but just as w were supposed to leave we had an issue.  C could tell I was struggling and said "Mom, it is ok I can miss dance class, I know you have to work"  It broke my heart but I love that she cares about me.   I try never to miss her activities, but really this was a particulary bad day.  Friday was just as bad, but I still managed to take her to Soccer practice, though instead of me walking during practice, I was in the car working!!  It was crazy.  On top of all of that my car had the check engine light come on.  I took it to the dealership and of course that is never a small bill.  I am renting a car whil my car is in the shop.  I took it in on Wednesday and and it Sunday morning and I am still driving a rental car!!!  My car won't be done until next week! 

So what I am most proud of this week, that with all of this stress and craziness, I did not try to deal with it by eating unhealthy food.  I did not eat bag of potato chips or crave chocolate.  I just dealt with it in the moment.  I only lost 1/2 a pound this week, but I did not get to exercise and bot of these are part of the weight loss solution for me. 

I won't get to do Yoga this sunday, because C is turning 9.  OMG, the time has just flown by!!! She is having a spa party with 10 of bestest friends.  It is going to be so much fun watching these young ladies get manicures, pedicures and yogurt facials!! 

Wll it is really early in the morning and I have not really slept yet!!!  So much to do so little time!!

Talk to you later.  Take care!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment