Saturday, October 6, 2012

Plateau Shmateau...

That is right I am mocking the the plateau....I lost 2 1/2 pound this and bringing the total weight lost to 166.5  pounds.  I thinking all my Sweating to the Oldies helped so I will definitely keep that is my LA regimen.  I am going to continue the Green Coffee Extract as well, since I am not seeing any negative side effects.

While I am home, I am going to continue my Yoga classes and add the wlking during soccer practice. 

I think now it is all about incresing the physical activity. 

Well I am exhausted now!! I got in late last night and then had to deal with my bag being damaged and did not get home until well after 1:00am ....  I could not sleep and then had to keep my energy up for 2 back to back soccer games.  Poor C, she is getting frustrated out there which makes me worry. I do not want her to lose her passion for soccer.  The physical exercise that she gets is important for her to keep in her life.  I wish I had been as physically active as her.

Ok have a great Saturday!!!  Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment